Keep checking back here for all your scores with UP TO THE MINUTE updates:
Raritan 17 Point Boro 7 FINAL
Palmyra 34 34 Point Beach 16 FINAL
- UPDATED SCORE: The Panthers passing attack was too much to handle for Point Beach, as Palmyra racked up 34 points in a home win.
Middletown South 55 West Windsor Plainsboro North 0 FINAL
- The law firm of Rodgers and McCarthy combined for six touchdowns as the Eagles continued their dominance with a first round win. They have shut out opponents four times this year, and now get set to face rival Midd North in the semifinals.
Keyport 21 Asbury Park 18 FINAL
- A fourth quarter comeback gave Keyport its first playoff win since 2010. Jay Hansen found the end zone from one yard out to seal the deal and send Keyport into a semi-final match up with Palmyra.
Hammonton 30 Toms River South 7 FINAL
- The TRS offense once again failed to get anything going, being bounced out of the playoffs with a 30-7 loss.
SJV 41 Donovan Catholic 0 FINAL
- Anthony Brown accounted for three touchdowns as the high-flying Lancers offense put up 41 points to roll over Donovan Catholic. They now prepare to face the winner of Pope John and RBC, which Ryan Wydra will have today on #NJSR.
Brick Memorial 38 Jackson Liberty 6 FINAL
- How good has Mustangs QB Tim Santiago been this season? His 120 rushing yards and one score was enough for Brick Memorial to advance with a home win over Liberty.
TRN 35 Kingsway 7 FINAL
Ocean 35 Hamilton West 0 FINAL
- The Ocean defense pitched it’s second straight shutout, allowing just six first half yards in a dominant win over Hamilton West. The victory earns them a rematch with RBR, who defeated the Spartans 16-6 back in week 3.
Shore 36 Burlington City 0 FINAL
- Doug Goldsmith ran the opening kickoff 80 yards to the house for the Blue Devils, and they never looked back – recording their first shutout of the season and clinching a date with Florence in the semifinals.
New Brunswick 21 Freehold Township 14 FINAL
- The Patriots staged a late rally, but a fumble at the five yard line sealed their faith in a road loss to New Brunswick. Maurice French returned a punt 91 yards for a touchdown in the win.
Bridgeton 44 Central Regional 20 FINAL
- Mike Bickford may have won the battle, but Bridgeton won the war – as they allowed 192 rushing yard to Bickford, but were able to get the offense going in a first round win.
Middletown North 31 Sayerville 6 FINAL
- The Lions won their first playoff game since 2000, pulling away from Sayerville with a strong rushing performance from senior Chad Freshnock and Connor Welsh – who found the end zone twice in the win.
Matawan 24 Hopewell Valley 18 FINAL (3 OT)
- Isaiah Phillip’s 3OT touchdown proved to be the winner as the Matawan defense held in an epic victory over Hopewell Valley. Matawan has hit a stride here late in the season, and now enter a tough road game against RFH.
RBR 30 South Plainfield 0 FINAL
- Time and time again, Sadiq Palmer has been asked to do a little bit of everything for this Buccanneers team. More times than not, he finds a way to do so. Last night was no exception, as he ran for two scores and returned an interception for a touchdown in the win.
Rumson 43 Rahway 6 FINAL
- 43 unanswered points in the second half led Rumson to the semifinals of CJ Group 3. The RFH defense was once again superb, shutting out Rahway in the second half. They now get set to face Matawan at home.
Red Bank Catholic 21, Pope John 14 FINAL
Manalapan 20, Trenton 7 FINAL
Allentown 10, Freehold Boro 7 FINAL
Seneca 27, Lakewood 6 FINAL